Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hi there paper enthusiasts!! Welcome to the Picture2Page blog.
This is Carolyn here with what looks like the first ever blog post. I hope Maxine knew what she was doing when she gave me the blog passwords. He he he!!

We are looking forward to keeping you updated with store news and scrapbooking tips. I thought I would upload what I have been working on recently and hopefully inspire you in some way.



This page uses the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection. If you find it a bit bright and are worried about losing your photos in the patterns, try turning your photos to black and white. Your photo will stand out and the bright papers will give your page a bright happy feel.


This year, I have become the queen of scraps. Like many of you I have a large collection of patterned paper at home and I am trying really hard to use up some of the old collections. Don't forget that in a few years when people flick through your scrapbooks, you are the only one who might think 'oh look! she used old paper!!'.


So go down to the store, check out the bargain box of paper, which is constantly being updated to make way for new papers and see what you can come up with. This layout of my son used some old Basic Grey and my sewing machine.

No comments: