Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello everyone! I finally got some very helpful advice on writing a blog!! Not that I EVER run out of things to say of course! I just have a bit of trouble with anything attached to a power point!

The kids are back at school (I can hear you collectively cheering) and my brain has stopped spinning so I am going to start 'blogging'. If I run into any problems - I have my primary aged children to assist me - I now realise why I had them - fabulous computer skills!

Welcome to the new revamped Picture2Page website. It is still a work in progress and we will be adding to it frequently. One of our newest ideas is to add a public gallery so you will be able to post your latest creations onto our site through google. This is a great way to show off all your hard work and creativity and it is fabulous to see what you actually DO with all the stuff you buy from us as we don't often get to see the finished product. The gallery will be open for uploads soon!!!

We have secured some fabulous new teachers in addition to our already creative team and we have lots of new classes on during July and August. New from the UK is Debbie who has some great classes lined up in Iris Folding and Tea Bag folding along with lots of other great ideas - we are going to keep her very busy!!! As we are now open until 9pm on Thursday evenings, we have scheduled some evening classes for Thursdays. Check the 'Classes and Crops' page for times and prices.

Karen and I have been busy shopping and we have lots of new product in in the store. We have added new items to ALL of our lines, from stickers, paper, card and chipboard, to stamps, rubons, storage and albums. We've run out of room (again). The shop is chock a block with NEW STUFF.
Come and visit us soon and check it all out - the kettle is always on!!
Best Regards, Maxine.

No comments: