Thursday, July 30, 2009

{ Mel's AUGUST Challenge }

HELLO Everyone! My name is Melany and I am one of the teachers here at Picture 2 Page! and I have come baring a GREAT Challenge for you!
Now for those of you who haven't done one before here's how it works!

Here is my Card Sketch...
and here is my take on the sketch...I used: 3 bugs In a Rug paper, Kaiser Rub ons, rik rak, Bazzill cardstock, brads, Glitter, Kaiser paper flowers and Green Tara string.

Now it's your turn!

THE RULES

So it's winter, and I don't know about you but I'm freezing my butt off! So I thought we needed a little cheering up with some bright warm colours! RED/PINK & GREEN are looking good!
Here is a photo of some watermelon BEFORE my kids devoured it! I thought what a great natural combo of colours we had in just a piece of fruit!


* So You must use RED, PINK and GREEN on your card!
You can use other colours but these 3 MUST be in it!

* You have 2 WEEKS to complete this challenge {Friday 14th AUG}

*When you are done, You can either leave a comment on this post with a link to where ever you keep your card i.e. Your Blog or Flickr etc OR you can e-mail us at maxine@picture2page.com.au and we will be showing off your creations on our blog over the next 2 weeks!

THE EXCITING PART....

There are PRIZES!
Great raks to give away to who ever gets their little Miss Creative Pants on (Or Mr Creative of course!) So MAKE SURE you get you stuff to us, this challenge will end MIDNIGHT Friday 14th Aug! Come and check this blog to find out who gets some blog candy!

Good luck everyone and may the creativeness be with you!

1 comment:

Carolyn Ondaatje said...

Love the sketch and your take Melany. I'm not in the running for the blog candy but i shall give this a go! :)