Thursday, July 30, 2009



Hello, just thought I'd share my latest creations with you. I advertised a Black and Red card class on this month's class list with the ideas in my head but once I committed it to print - I had to make them!! The massive clear out of my office last week prompted me to take a second look at some old (and I mean OLD) magazines and surprise surprise - my head is now full of reinvented ideas!! I'm using napkins and the ever faithful Mod Podge for one of these cards this month as I loved the colours and it was one of the ideas in a mag - circa 2004! I also used the new range of Leone-Em jumbo punches we got in last week. The foliage punches are a great size for cardmaking! I also came across another idea for a vintage layout using corrugated card and packing tape ("back to basics" scrapping I'd call it!) Give me a few days to perfect the technique and I'll post it here! Bye for now - Maxine.


No comments: