Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hi Everyone Karen Here !!

This is my first ever blog, so please forgive me if I am not as good at it as Max !!!
Just wanted to let you all know what has been happening since we closed down  :-(
I have been doing a course in Education Support, complete change of Career for me.
However I can't stay away from the papercraft industry.
I have just started selling papercraft and stamping supplies through Kaszazz. It is mainly Party Plan, but I will also  be holding workshops and crops for cardmaking and scrapbooking. The parties are great fun, not only are there great 'host' discounts, monthly specials and freebies, but everyone gets to participate in a FREE make and take. Check out their products at www.kaszazz.com
If you would like to either look at a catalouge, book a party or are interested in a workshop please e mail me karenleccese@bigpond.com
Can't wait to hear back from you. If I don't I would like to thank you for all of your custom and support over the past 7 years and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Regards
Karen

No comments: