Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Show News!!

Hello all, I am finally back from overseas and what a month we appear to have had here is Oz!!
Due to the fabulous weather, our last show in Pakenham was cancelled as the venue was commandeered by the SES as accomodation for any people displaced by flooding in the Koowerup area, so now the show has been re-scheduled for this weekend Saturday and Sunday 7th and 8th July at the Cardinia Cultural Centre, Lakeside Drive, Pakenham.
This show was a great success last year and we had lots of new traders exhibiting with lots of new goodies.
We will be there with some gorgeous new products and clearing out lots of old ones too, so come along and grab a bargain.
Saturday opening hours are 9.30am until 4.30pm and Sunday's opening hours are 10am to 4pm.
I will be there in all my jetlagged glory, along with my merry band of helpers (who I haven't actually asked
yet but I am sure they will help me out if I ask reaaaallllly nicely!!)
Hope to see you all this weekend,
Maxine.

No comments: