Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Hi ladies. Many of you will know that I am big fan of AlisonEllis Design papers and products. You might also know I am on the AED design team so I have the privelege of creating with the new products as soon as they come out.



I have made some cards using the new Christmas images and papers and will post some layouts soon. Hope you like. The products will all be arriving in store soon!


If you want to view the full range of new release products, head over to www.alisonellisdesign.com.au

Cheers, Carolyn

2 comments:

BecM said...

Hi Carolyn!

Love your cards especially the top one. Gorgeous!!
I really should come in and do a card class as I struggle with them.

Just a thought, can you add a followers widget to this blog so I can follow it and not miss out on anything?! :o)
I missed the card sketch challenge. :o(

Anonymous said...

Hello Bec, you can follow this blog by subscribing to the 'Follow Blog" link in the grey toolbar at the top of this page. We are working on the next blog challenge which will be posted shortly - Hope this helps and thanks for your feedback, Maxine - Picture2Page.